Friday, January 04, 2008

2007! Thanks for the Memories!

Although the poll I designed for 2007 may have been flawed in its wording, I would argue that it was more fair and balanced than most, as it allowed the option for those who disagreed with whether W should be impeached to have an option that they could vote for in good conscience.

If anyone has any suggestions for the 2008 poll, or any other constructive changes you might have in mind, please e-mail either me or Th'Dave, via the profiles below.

So, a couple hundred blog entries and a lot of love later, another year has flown off the calendar. I would like to thank everybody that supported this page to continue to do so through the coming year.

There will be more bacon!

Here is a page about the Fringe Element, of all things. It has an interesting view of what this blog is about. Apparently, we are good at making waves.

1 comment:

Th' Dave said...

Shit, I almost forgot the Friday Bacon post.